The Marlin Network, Springfield, MO
Sr. Account Planner
The Sr Account Planner is a member of the strategic planning and development team and acts as the strategic lead for key agency accounts. This role works closely with Account Service, Creative and Culinary to develop creative and culinary briefs, category and consumer insights, go-to-market, social and content strategies, competitive analysis and lead client brainstorming sessions.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work in partnership with the senior leadership to meet client-based assignments regarding competitive insights, syndicated/research data analysis, and custom client research to drive creative strategy development and client communications.
- With limited supervision, develop presentations that demonstrate the ability to “connect the dots” of research, data and information, yielding actionable conclusions that result in strategically sound marketing solutions/programs.
- Partner with inter-agency client service, client research departments, and outside research resources to secure data for use in the strategic planning process.
- Identify growth opportunity areas for agency interaction and support.
- Support Culinary team members on quarterly and annual publications related to information sharing for both internal and external use regarding consumer behavior trends and how it relates to foodservice.
- Stay abreast of trends in foodservice marketing and share industry learning(s) with agency, client, and external publications